Head of Business (VP) - F&B Technology (Start Up) - Jakarta
F&B background required.
New business unit.
About Our Client
It is a well-known fact that Indonesians love their food, and the saying of the way to a man's heart is through his stomach might be true in this market. We are aware that the F&B business is a thriving business in Indonesia, and as such, my client believes that with right advancement in technology, it is time for the market to experience a new way of the F&B business. As such, my client is looking for a high-calibre Indonesian, with an experience within the retail F&B business to join them as a head of the business, where they get to collaborate with the international team in launching this in Indonesia.
The right candidate is expected to oversee the pre-opening and the daily operation of the business once they are being set up. You will be working very closely with the regional team, and you are responsible for the whole of the operations, but also in delivering an excellent experience for the partners and users. Other key responsibilities also include:
- Managing the F&B day-to-day operations within the budget, and adhering to the SOP that will be set up.
- Recruiting, leading, and coaching the talented personnel.
- Establishing targets, KPIs, schedules, policies and procedures that are in line with the company's targets.
- Actively working to grow the revenues in multiple areas through different channels.
- Assisting in the creation and coordination of the property's physical assets and facilities.
- Ensuring that the highest standard of customer experience are being delivered to all relevant stakeholders.
- Working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities (i.e.: opening of new outlets).
- Leading multiple teams in order to grow the business and driving the revenues.
- Developing strategic international partnerships with all stakeholders and fostering a collaborative and positive team culture.
- Preparing marketing strategies, analysing market trends and implementing business development strategies
- Working towards maximising profit and minimising cost while still providing excellent customer service.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient systems.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in managing multiple branches of F&B outlet. This role is only opened to those who had experience in volume F&B sector, and ideally, an individual who is able to communicate in both Bahasa and English.
Without doubt you must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead, starting a business from zero, and growing the business aggressively.
Other requirements include:
- At least 10 years of working management experience in the F&B business that is growing rapidly, international brand is a must.
- Preferred experience: pre-opening of more than 10 outlets across Indonesia.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skill, and in-depth understanding of the local market.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven sales, operational, team management and technical track record
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and ambiguous environment and in an international setting.
What's on Offer
- Joint collaboration with a global reputable player.
- Start-up business in a tech-based company.
- Dynamic and international culture.