Head of business unit Oncology
Strong career development
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share globally & locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Head of business unit for Oncology who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss (P&L) performance of assigned business operation.
- Leads strategic planning process for the business unit.
- Manages business operations utilising the Company's business metrics.
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Reviews production and operating reports to ensure efficient operations.
- Establishes and manages current customer relationships, striving to capitalise on organic revenue growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- The Business Unit Manager is the leader of the work cell and is accountable for the operational and financial performance of that work cell.
- Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports.
- Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor degree of relevant field
- At least 10 -15 years of working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Oncology products experience is a must
- Strong leadership and communication
- Fluent in English
- Flexible to travel
- Preferably coming from a multinational company
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.