Head of Business Intelligence (BI)
Maximize your skills in Business Intelligence
challenging sphere of activities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in Indonesia. As one of the premier company in the nation, our client covers an integrated business platform ranging from Transportation and many more.
- Work on high impact projects utilizing data analytics and machine learning to improve business processes
- You will develop data visualizations and provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead creative analytic solutions that will become a part of our core deliverable.
- Lead discussions with senior business stakeholders to define and shape country data analytics projects
- Help the business monitor key performance measures and extract insights from the underlying data to steer business growth, guide key initiatives and enable operational decision making.
- Identify relevant business opportunities, gather and analyze data from different sources, interpret patterns and trends, present and discuss findings with stakeholders
- Effectively translate concepts, requirements and solve ambiguity between technical and business teams
- Ensure availability, accessibility and accuracy of various management reports and dashboards
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space. To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience in Statistics Software (SPSS, Minitab, Stat - graph, SAS, Statistica & S-Plus) and Mathematics Applications (Matlab & Math-CAD)
- Work experience with analytical tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or Microstrategy, is a strong plus
- 8 years of experience in the business analytics related working experience
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Good in written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work on a Regional level!