Head of Business Development
About Our Client
Global online marketplace, operating in more than 40 countries, one of the largest online classified ads companies.
- Lead Annual sales planning process for all sales channels (ex : Direct, Tele, & Corporate)
- Implement programs and direct the operations to meet and exceed budgeted revenues while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization and should look forward to generating new sales opportunities
- Analyze the competitive sales environment, ensure that our proposals remain attractive
- Set individual (and when required team targets) in line with company revenue aspirations and be relentless in meeting the objectives
- Enhance Marketing capabilities by offering ideas and leveraging them to improve sales efficiency
- Determining the monetization roadmap together with our Product team to develop features that our users and customers want to pay for
- Develop a strong sales team by providing effective coaching and feedback, and providing developmental opportunities to enhance learning and job skills
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Analytical and passionate for detail
- Total 8-10 years of work experience, with 5+ years experience in Sales, brand management, product development, consulting or running your own business
- Lead and positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of client.
- Result oriented, discipline, strong drive, positive, well structured, good communication skill, & hard worker.
- Team player, problem solver, quick & clear decision maker.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Direct experience building sales teams and meeting aggressive goals
- Proven cross-functional team leadership in a highly innovating company
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Challenging opportunity