Head of Business Development and Partnership - FinTech in Jakar
Excellent chance to work in a dynamic
Leverage existing networks
About Our Client
Ready, start, grow! Have you thought about accelerating your career in an innovative Fin-Tech company where you will be working in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding company? Do you see yourself as a self-starter with experience in building a team, and is ready to roll up your sleeves and start leveraging the network you currently have? If you are passionate about finance and technology, ready to work in a lean team, has strong track records in business development / sales / partnerships, and would like to see yourself in a start-up company, continue reading.
With strong economic growth in Indonesia, an increasing middle-class, our client is in investing in the Fin-Tech for the long-term. As a result, they are dedicated to bring in a highly-seasoned individual who has a sales and goal-oriented mind-set to developing and grow their business.
This key strategic role reports functionally to CEO and other co-founders, and is responsible to drive and develop the business. Other key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate revenue.
- Overall responsibility with to increase revenues, profitability and growth.
- Provide effective leadership and strategy by identifying, recruiting training & retaining a winning team.
- Deliver an exceptional service to existing clients whilst identifying new clients with a "hunter sales" mentality.
- Overseeing and developing design, marketing, promotion and delivery of programs, products and services in Indonesia.
- Generating new leads of potential customers and analysing and anticipating market trend growths.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with all stakeholders (up to the C-level).
- Increasing conversion from pitch to proposals within a specific timeline.
- Closing deals in the timely manner, and in the very cost effective ways.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and a customer-centric mind-set. You must be an Indonesian, and ideally have some experience of either working or studying abroad. You must have good communication in Bahasa and English.
Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the business presence in Indonesia, elevating your own career as a result. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Preferably, you will come from private banking, wealth management background from a B2B sales perspective. An extensive network within the high-net-worth individuals is also a big advantage.
- Or, you may come from commercial banking background, handling the SMEs.
- You must be comfortable in chasing the leads and closing deals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales management with strong track record of sales delivery.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus, Fin-Tech would be ideal (payment, e-wallet to name a few).
What's on Offer
With the launch of their new business streamline, you will be able to be part of in setting up their sales operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.