- Global scope of Business
- Strong brand portfolios
About Our Client
Our client is a provider of consulting services intended to assist brands to build brand recognition. The company's services include capital investment, growth marketing, production and operation, and data science, enabling brands to grow their marketing base and build an end-to-end online and offline retail ecosystem. Right now they already have a presence in SEA and are backed by top VCs.
- Developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and campaigns to increase awareness, understanding and consideration of the brand's vision, mission, and strategic objectives, working closely with the extended senior management team.
- Developing, managing, and reporting on agreed brand metrics.
- Managing the Brand Marketing team to ensure all projects are on brand, budget, and to deadline.
- Collaborating with content, PR, event activation, community team across SEA.
- Developing PR strategy to establish the brand as a trusted financial company with advanced technology through media exposures, thought leadership, community engagement, etc.
- Identify crisis/potential crisis and mitigate all reputational risks through cross-functional coordination and get a buy-in from senior management to develop any stand-by statement, manage PR exposures and social sentiments.
- Serving as champion for digital, CRM, and engagement for communications, decision support and product leads.
- Conducting analyses of marketing tactics to determine effectiveness and ROI.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in Brand, Marketing, and Communication with experience in leading a team
- Has strong exposure and experience in handling and developing the marketing strategy of a digital brand
- Has experience in developing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Enjoy presenting to senior management across the business
- Proven track record of brand activation
- Experience in leading and implementing strategic marketing plans from scratch
- Proactive, able to initiate and communicate effective solutions with cross-divisional stakeholders
- Have a strong leadership skill
- Able to work independently in an agile environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the company's expansion to SEA
- Global collaboration
- Competitive benefits