Guest Experience Manager (Bali based)
About Our Client
Our client has been voted as one of Bali's best visitor destinations, our client has attracted more than 200,000 visitors annually, and with each year, the number of visitors has increased tremendously. As such, they are looking to bring on board a passionate and dedicated guest experience manager to join their family!
You will be expected to implement and lead the development of a customer service structure, and to deliver visitors' engagement strategies to create memorable customers' experience.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating a signature guest experience by developing and implementing the standards.
- Leading the development of face-to-face customer engagement experiences.
- Identifying and executing, and driving new business opportunities with new creative initiatives in order to improve the customers experience.
- Training, coaching and supervising the team.
- Developing, maintaining and promoting positive and professional relationship with all stakeholders.
- Actively collaborating with other team: including the marketing, business development, HR, Finance and legal department.
- Continuously maintaining and improving the guests' customers journey.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication, with a hands-on attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the same role (customer service / guest experience).
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating strong track record approach with strong customer focus.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Passionate and understanding of customer service, with proven people management.
What's on Offer
With their team, you will be able to be part of the team, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great skills. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.