Growth Specialist Manager - Leading Healthcare
*Excellent career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading healthcare company with large operations around Indonesia. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth and other Group C-Suite -1 to identify potential areas requiring strategic partnerships to be driven by Head Office (including but not limited to Digital Health & Innovation team)
- To develop & assess feasibility and pursue those potential strategic partnership or collaboration opportunities
- To ensure complex, difficult meetings and/or negotiations with key potential partners runs well
- To analyze performance and strategies of competitors to identify competitive differentiation
- To review any incoming partnership proposals or contracts, ensuring that they are in line with the Group strategy and direction
- To review and analyze performance of partnerships after each period/campaign activities and advise accordingly opportunities for further improvements
- To establish trust and develop good working relationships with key external parties, including but not limited to key industry associations/communities and government agencies
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Tangerang and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of business development and strategic partnership. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 5 7 years of working experience in similar roles. Having exposure to healthcare industry will be an advantage
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Commercial-focused and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Excellent career prospects
- Growing organisation
- Industry leader