Growth Hacker (Digital Marketing Enthusiast) based in Jakarta
Once in a lifetime opportunity
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, data, and the thirst for learning about what works and what will not work? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Digital Marketing Expert for their new business venture to be based in Jakarta. The aim for the new business venture is to create a diverse portfolio to their existing business, creating an innovative and sustainable ecosystem within their own group, using advanced technology, and modernizing their current business. This unique investment will include incubating ideas, and ensuring that these concepts are commercialised. This will be a lean team, and they are looking to bring in entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses. You may call yourself growth hacker, or digital strategist, or digital enthusiast, but one thing for certain is that you will be the go-to-person for all digital marketing activation in this new venture.
Reporting to the Head of the Business, you will be responsible to lead the whole digital marketing activities in Indonesia. Working with a team of high-achievers with diverse background, you are required to design and develop company strategies for marketing and managing the execution. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing the digital marketing strategy across various channels.
- Establishing budget, mix, targets and reporting.
- Developing KPI oriented campaigns with the rest of the team.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive insights.
- Formulating and driving new creative and insightful communication.
- Accelerating the growth across the ventures and prototypes.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Managing affiliate growth, SEO strategy and plan.
- Supporting product development by bringing local insights and test the products in local market.
- Collaborating with relevant team members to build reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Directing product development, communication, media, digital, social media campaign, lead generation, revenue retention and growth.
- Designing and developing online / digital marketing strategies for Indonesia.
- Developing creative content and copywriting with agencies.
- Developing short-term and long-term plans and budgets for overall marketing programs to be in line with the company's objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world. Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in marketing, and also someone with an entrepreneur spirit. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the digital marketing, with MNC and starts-up experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in community management, digital media, social media and interactive marketing.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Digital marketing experience is a must as more than 50% of the role requires this skill.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc).
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Prior experience in managing an online platform with at least 10 million visitors per month.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.