Group Tax Manager
Well known manufacturing company
Regional and global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well known manufacturing company based in Jakarta. Currently they are looking for Group Tax Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulation within time frame
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax paper in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Perform all tax compliance routines (accurately and on time) related to Corporate Income Tax, withholding taxes, VAT and all other applicable indirect taxes.
- Drive SAP system regarding indirect and direct taxes changes and adaptation GAPs, manage all other parallel systems that sustains the tax environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A Licensed proxy of the Indonesian Tax Court
- Hold USKP A,B,C certificate
- A minimum 8 years of experience in Taxation
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional and Global reporting
What's on Offer
- Great and clear career track within the company as you will have regional and global exposure to leverage knowledge and exposure.
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation.