Group Tax Director
Be Part of a Huge Organization
Expand portfolio into a key strategic role
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational plantation company, with strong presence locally as well as globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Group Tax Director who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Take leadership around the taxation and financial activities.
- Ensure controls are in place at the operations and in accordance to company policy and corporate governance.
- Coordinate with the related financial institutions and government agencies.
- Ensure all taxation reports are well prepared and submitted to government agencies as required by law.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of monthly tax report to facilitate decision-making by management.
- Conduct extensive communication with company leadership across business functions (accounting, legal, treasury, financial planning and operations)
- Monitor legislative changes in tax laws that may impact company's tax positions, including tax accounting implications
The Successful Applicant
- Position requires an individual with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of corporate tax experience with multinational corporations.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience.
- A solid understanding of corporate tax concepts applicable to domestic and foreign operations are required.
What's on Offer
- Be Part of a Huge Organisation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation