Government Relations Head for Digital Financing
Exciting new role
Be a part of the industry leader
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the promising Digital Financing Start-up in Indonesia
This Government Relations Head is expected to develop strategy, represent and liaise with the government stakeholders: OJK and BI with regards to maintaining relationship as well as regulation and/or policies changes. Working closely with the industry association in providing advocacy and clarifications to the government on all levels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 8-13 years of experience as Government Relations professional.
- Legal professional are welcome to apply
- Having an experience professional relationship with the government especially with OJK and BI.
- Proven experience in advocacy, data driven, stakeholders and issue mapping, stakeholders management, especially in the Financial Services sector.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working at a fast-paced industry leader