- Global Conglomerate
- Multiple Businesses
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest Asian business conglomerate, with business streams in various industries.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with various government stakeholders, from ESDM Ministry, to BKPM
- Mapping out relevant government stakeholders for future businesses strategy
- Advising the management with regards to various policies and regulatory issues detrimental to the company's business
- Supporting the business from a permitting and licensing standpoint
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with at least 10 years of professional experience in a relevant field. You will have established professional relationship with various government stakeholders at various levels, as well as having the stakeholder mapping ability to established new connections.
The successful candidate will also be able to point out from his/her experience where he/she has supported the commercial aim of the business from a government relations platform
Last but not least, a strong proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is required
What's on Offer
- Being a part of an global company
- Competitive salary
- Stable industry