Government Affair - Financial Services
Growing company - promising sector
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Financial Service company in their sector globally and one of the top 3 in Indonesia. They have been in the business for over 60 years and is still one of the pioneers. Business include asset management and insurance.
In this position, you will focus on building relationship with relevant government stakeholder.
- Coordinate and represent the company in meetings with local government officials, administrators, and business associations & business partners.
- Establish working relationships with these stakeholders to provide information and explanations on the company's business polices and practices.
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement and strategic business plans to accomplish these objectives.
- Monitor ongoing legislative and regulatory developments in Indonesia and provide timely analysis of their relevance to the company where applicable.
- Focus advocacy efforts on those issues that can have a significant and unique impact on the company and where we have the ability to influence the outcome.
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders on policy, government, and business relations related communications and events.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant study such as Public Policy, Economy, Legal, and Communication.
- Have significant working experience in liaising with government stakeholder.
- Understand the financial service sector.
- Experience in Embassy is a plus.
- Friendly and open personality.
- Able to communicate with people from various background.
What's on Offer
- Work in an international environment
- Part of a growing company in a competitive industry
- Significant role in driving business