Proven track-record in S&OP
About Our Client
Our client is a leading internet business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong GM S&OP who can contribute to the success of the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth manufacturing business processes.
- End to end Planning process : Demand Planning, Supply Planning, PPIC ( material Planning ( MRP) & production Planning ( MPS)
- Manage Customer service team to deliver service excellent and achieve our MBO target service level 90%
- Build good relationship with our customer ( distributors) by built better communication and cascading agreed KPI ( target SNOP selling in/out and service level)
- Cost Optimisation ( inventory control, cost performance, supply chain losses)
- Package owner ZBB : supply chain losses : do control and monitoring to cross function to minimise write off by monitoring warehouse activities to run properly on FIFO process, monthly meeting with sales & marketing to clearance aging product
- Good interpersonal skill on do coordination to others function in S&OP process :
- Outside Supply chain : Marketing-sales RSM- Trade Marketing- Finance
- Internal Supply Chain : Manufacture & procurement
- Ensure that the team deliver as measured by KPIs are achieved through efficient and effective use of resource, process and systems
- Responsible for the development of all employees to effectively manage their respective function. Provide necessary planning to ensure that future skill requirements and business needs and expectation are met.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills combined with high levels of operation management .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant field from reputable university
- Minimum 13 years of working experience
- Proven track record in S&OP in a FMCG Company
- High proficiency in English.
- International experience and exposure an advantage.
- Strong leadership and maturity
- Based permanently in Indonesia
- Dynamic and strong enthusiasm
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.