- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Local distribution company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic GM sales who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisition
- Develop sales in Essential oil & spices and other natural ingredients products for FMCG and Pharma.
- Source and distribute the products in Indonesia and export
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have strong network in natural ingredients business industry
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as sales or marketing manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in selling Natural or Herbal ingredients
- Strong understanding and experience in sourcing and selling natural ingredients
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience