- Multinational company
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
A multinational company who is currently in the midst of expansion and looking for a General Manager Property Management to assist them at this time of growth.
- Procure project Management Consultant: liaise with head office, prepare tender documents, conduct overall tender process, prepare memo and presentation deck for management approval, prepare LOI, engage legal consultant, review contract and liaise with legal consultant, arrange for contract signing
- Coordinate and supervise daily building operation: work with property management team on day to day operation including setting up the SOPs, review and advice property management team's performance, troubleshooting when required, review and approve memo for purchases approval, review and request for HO's approval, monitor and regular reporting of annual budget, initiate regular tenant's safety program training
- Major project/CAPEX initiate and coordination: liaise with head office, review tender document, attend all tender process including negotiation, review memo for management's approval, general review on the progress on site, CAPEX utilisation monthly reporting
- Supervise finance & accounting team: work with finance manager on day to day operation including SOPs review, review each payment voucher, verify and approve payment in bank's system, review monthly cash flow analysis, prepare and submit overall office annual budget
- Procure accounting consultant: request for accounting consultant's proposal, submit memo for management's approval
- Financial audit coordination: engage consultants and prepare contracts, request additional budget should the proposed fee exceed the approved budget, general review on GT's submission and prepare memo for management's approval on deviations when required, provide information and review actuary's report, prepare salary report for auditor, review and follow up on the audit progress, request CITR review, request head office's approval on CITR calculation
- Tax related review: TP doc preparation, attend any ITO's queries/request, build relationship with tax account officers
- Building valuation annual reporting: request for proposals to valuers, inform to head office on the engagement, provide requested documents, review the valuation report, submit final valuation report to group and accounting consultant
- Building insurance procurement: request for proposals to brokers, review the insurance proposal including terms and conditions, prepare memo and request management's approval
- Monthly payroll processing: procure payroll consultant and submit memo requesting head office's approval, inform consultant on the staff;s data and salary/overtime/benefits, review consultant's monthly submissions, submit email approval request for monthly payment to head office, attend any head office's queries, arrange meeting with head office and consultant when required, prepare and upload monthly salary payment in bank's system, request for head office's approval in the bank system, request annual income tax report for each staff to consultant and distribute to staffs
- Staff's benefit: request for proposal, provide required data and request for clarification, prepare memo and seeking management's approval
- New staffs recruitment: seeking for candidates, interview, propose selected candidates to head office, prepare and submit request for management approval, prepare contract and send to head office for signing, prepare budget and purchase laptop, liaise with IT for laptop set up, IT introduction to new staff and assist any trouble shooting when required
- Building sustainability program: upload building records to shared teams, attend any request and discussion with head office
- Green building certification processing: define the requirements, request for proposals to consultants, review consultants proposal including detail scope of services, prepare memo and request management's approval
- Technology initiate/coordinate: planning for technology improvement, attend any request from head office
- Leading and tenant relation coordination: review strategic marketing plan, build relationship with property agents, review all documents to be issued to tenants and prospective tenant, build relationship with tenants, including discussion for any problem arises
- Corporate secretary: procure consultant, provide any documents required by the consultant, review any company's documents to be updated/issue
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English language
- Having a technical background will be a plus
- Ideal candidate must have at least 8 years of experience in property management in banking industry/financial institution.
- Positive, high sense of responsibility, self-initiative, take ownership, and is able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact the decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.