GM Operations- Growing Shipping Company
Leading company in its industry
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in its industries. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as GM Operations.
- Efficiency planning and coordination of administrative activities to ensure accurate results in all aspects shipping and related operations.
- Directs activities of Operations staff engaged in stevedoring, gate operations, yard operations, vessel planning, CFS Operation and support activities.
- Ensuring continuous review and improvements of operational processes to ensure accuracy and compliance. Oversee daily monitoring efforts to ensure productivity objectives meet company/departmental standards.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Arrange daily/weekly meetings with team as appropriate to review overall team/individual performance.
- Confirming all shipping deadlines and priority cut-off times are met.
- Ensuring the process of tracking and maintaining productivity standards for each associate.
- Controlling wrong deliveries, backorders and locating missing product as needed.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track success and/or recurring problems.
- Providing oversight while evaluating employee performance, handle disciplinary issues and maintaining an environment of respect and accountability.
- Managing inland service as part of our integral service from our logistic solutions to achieve corporate goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years in operations management roles in shipping line & logistic operations, experience within the logistics/transportation industry. Must have approximately seven to ten years of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Requires excellent managerial skills, including planning, organizing, and directing work.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives.
- Strong Leadership and Change Management skills
- Ability to influence others without authority
- Experienced facilitator
What's on Offer
- Leading company in its industry
- Strong growth potential
- Attractive remuneration package