GM - Mobile Phone
Competitive remuneration package
The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team
About Our Client
Our client is tier one global consumer electronics and technology, and is seeking an exceptional General Manager to develop both sales and marketing division in Indonesia.
- Responsible for the overall business of Indonesia;
- Design and implement business, product and marketing strategies, plans and procedures of the brand in Indonesia;
- Build the channel system, retail system and local team in accordance with brand positioning and BU's sales strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Have more than 5 years of relevant work experience in mobile phone industry or 3C (Communications, Computer, Consumer Electronics) industry;
- Candidates should be familiar with local mobile phone market and have strong connection with local distributors/retailers would be a plus.
- Able to work independently and under intense pressure;
- Excellent leadership skills and team work spirit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- No limitations for nationality.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to be part of the pioneer team
- New mobile business in Indonesia