GM of HR Systems and Policies (Based in Medan)
Senior level HR role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest players in the logistics sector in Indonesia.
This position builds strong partnership relationships with the leaders and employees and external parties to make sure the support of the full HR function is well provided to ensure that the business and associated organizational/talent management objectives are achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- Twelve to fifteen years
- Highly experienced in organizational development & planning, talent management, and compensation/rewards.
- Demonstrated ability in applying functional knowledge to drive business challenges.
- Preferably have experience in ISO and change management
- A hands-on, self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who is an agent for positive change and innovation.
- A proven ability to take initiative to anticipate customer needs and recommend actions to address challenges.
- Business and financial acumen, able to work with credibility and influence functional leaders.
- Strong communications and ability to work in a matrixed environment; ability to build and maintain strong partnerships across multiple areas and geographies.
- Track record of analyzing HR processes and introducing improvements that have positive business impact and measurable ROI.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to assess situations from both a business and functional perspective.
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
What's on Offer
- Senior level HR role
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities