GM Engineering & Quality Assurance - Construction
High impact, high visibility management role
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip construction company with a global exposure in the construction sectors, they aiming to become number one player within the industries. They are a big player with proven track records in building high-rise building and infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for driving engineering disciplines to improve method statements and implementation of alternative materials.
- Develop the latest survey technology, to support the efficiency and effectiveness of construction productivity.
- Responsible in developing the latest Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology to support company business process.
- Maintain the existing ISO and OHSAS certificates and ensure all the quality assurance process of the company.
- Meeting with all stakeholders that involved in the projects.
- Determining and managing the technical requirements of a project.
- Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff.
- Ensure all the design comply with the applicable standard and codes.
- Coordinate with related engineering consultants, ensuring the delivery of high quality within contract timescales
- Ensure Good Practical of Corporate Governance
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in construction site or at least 6 years experience working as Project Engineering Manager or Project Manager.
- Must have experience and extensive knowledge in managing design and engineering for the following disciplines: architecture, master planning, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil, structure and process engineering.
- Master's degree in Engineering, preferably from Civil/Architectural background
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have experiences in software relating to construction and engineering projects (i.e. Building Information Modeling).
- Proven track record in completing high-rise building and infrastructure projects.
- Willing to travel to multiple projects in remote area.
What's on Offer
- High impact, high visibility management role
- Attractive Remuneration Package