- Strategic role with a big company
- Dealing with global brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest electronic chain store group in Indonesia.
- Monitor and drive sales performance including set annual budget and achieve sales achievement, LFL and growth.
- P&L Analyze store income and overhead cost to maintain store cost efficiency
- Review store trade and submit weekly report in relation to any issues/ concerns affecting the trade and the action plan to address the situation.
- Coordinate with other department to handle store expansion: initiate new opportunities to open stores in new/potential area and review under-performing stores for any relocation/ closure.
- Ensure product availability, regular coordination with allocate for existing/opening/closing stores.
- Manage and develop operation team including develop potential leader within the team.
- Prepare manpower succession plan in view of new store expansion plan and necessary training required.
- Monitor daily store activity in compliance to SOP standard
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university
- Minimum 10 years work experience in retail operation or FMCG industry
- Impeccable communication skills in English
- Exposure in Consumer electronics and Mobile phone will be big advantage
- Strong in leadership skills and conflict management
- Strong organizational skill, analytical skill and time management
- Customer-centric mindset
What's on Offer
- Interesting career opportunity
- Competitive package and benefit