Working for a global distribution company
Great chance to be involved in multiple facets of the business
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational well-known Distribution Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as an GM Distribution you will reporting directly to Chief Operation Officer.
The GM Distribution will be reporting to Chief Operation Officer. This position will be managing nationwide distribution. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Improving and design national distribution coverage for sales team, develop and monitoring all supply chain project
- Develop and monitoring all supply chain project
- Monitor and controlling company P&L in supply chain management.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong exposure in Sales Management, Branch Operation and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in leading a Region and proven key account management
- Able to manage P&L, Customer Service and other Supply Chain function.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Capable to set clear targets and, through effective communication, share those goals with team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Working in a company with a strong culture and a well position with strong growth potential.