- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
We are currently representing one of the most notable names in the Real Estate development industry. They are currently expanding and looking for a GM Design & Planning to act as owner representative for projects all over Indonesia.
- Coordinate and lead the team in preparing budget proposals and project funding.
- Coordinate and lead the team in preparing documents and permits for development in accordance with regulations.
Design Process Management
- Ensuring the team gets a Term of Reference from the partner or operator who will be running the project for development of each type of project (residential property, commercial and hospitality property).
- Coordinate and lead the team in preparing the design to be discussed with consultants, operators, and
- Coordinate and lead the team to complete project designs in accordance with the approved discussions.
- Ensuring the team performs the process of adjusting the cost of the construction project budget
- Ensuring the team performs the preparation of project documents appropriately to be handed over to the Project Construction team.
- Control the use of budgets onsite during the project and adjustments when needed.
- Regular discussions with management and operators to ensure all work is appropriate with plan and
- Lead the selection of contractor team (architect, structure, mechanical, electrical &plumbing, interior design) gradually in accordance with the progress of the project, together with the Procurement committee and assisted by Project Construction team to clarify contractors.
- Ensure the team conveys terms of reference (design and contract) as well as directions for building to the contractor team.
- Give directions to the tender winners for the creation of a legal joint
- Coordinate meetings between the Project Design team and the Project Construction team to monitor changes and adjustments as well as work methods and materials on site.
- Coordinate meetings between the Project Design team and the Construction team to predict changes in the
- Monitoring the use of budgets and changes tailored to onsite conditions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Urban Design or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 12 years industry experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in leading the design team.
- Proven track record in managing the design of hospitality, apartments, condotel, and shopping mall design projects.
- Good proficiency in English and Bahasa.
- Ideally 35 to 41 years of age.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.