General Manager R&D (PHARMA / FMCG)
Great working culture
Great career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical company / FMCG company that has been presence for more than a decade. It has a wide variety range of products and has a strong presence in the market.
This role is responsible but not limited to :
- Drive the R&D team
- Help with the innovation of the products
- Help to identify new products development
- Manage new and existing product development
- Responsible for formula cost optimisation projects
- Build team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates must possesses :
- Bachelor degree of Food technology or other science related field.
- Deep knowledge in Formulation : food, pharmacy, personal care, nutrition.
- Strong analytically skills
- Strong Team player
- Able to work well under pressure.
What's on Offer
great working culture, innovation privilege and great remuneration.