General Manager - Luxury Resort - BALI Based
Recepients of multiple awards.
About Our Client
A rare opportunity is up for grab! One of the most luxurious boutique resort is now looking for a General Manager with strong leadership capability to lead the business to the next stage as they are gearing up to provide the best customer service for their selected guests. They are serving the top-end of the market, and is looking for a GM which will be able to relate to their prestigious brand. With multiple awards under their brand, they are confident that they will be able to remain the top player in this industry.
To continue their successes, they are looking only for a well-seasoned General Manager who is familiar with the luxury hotel industry. The GM has to have a deep understanding of both local and international customers. This role will report directly to the owners, and the GM will have a decision making power to determine the next best thing for the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Running the whole operation of the resort, from day-to-day staff management and guests.
- Providing leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of the service culture.
- Maximising the revenues of the hotel through different services (MICE, F&B).
- Ensuring that guests are satisfied with the service, and to ensure all guest experience unique and customized experience.
- Running the unit in the most optimal ways in term of profitability and long-term targets while still adhering to the local and global regulations.
- Developing and managing the company's employees and service to achieve the mission and values.
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders, and to create, maintain and develop excellent customer relationship.
- Within the legal aspect, this role includes ensuring all regulations (Health & Safety, Food & Hygiene, Licensing, Fire Regulations, and employment) are followed.
- Delivering the resort budget goals and setting strategic goals for the hotel to manage on-going profitability (ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are well-achieved).
- Assisting, supporting and developing all senior staff on daily operational matters.
- Ensuring all units are running effectively (employment, operations, procedures) and ensuring the quality control of all business aspects.
- Achieving the annual budget targets by monitoring, controlling and ensuring that all procedures are in order.
- Becoming the brand ambassador.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened to those who have the experienced in handling Indonesia market, and had the experienced in the luxury hotel/resort. The successful applicant has to have excellent communication in Bahasa and English for written and spoken, and come from the similar industry background. Other key requirements are:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in the luxury hospitality management industry.
- Bachelor degree in hotel / restaurant management is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a strong understanding of the local market.
- Excellent negotiation skill.
- Proactive with strong analytical thinking, problem solving and drive to succeed.
- Regional exposure outside Indonesia would be preferred.
- Track records demonstrating achievement.
- Proficient in the restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, security.
- Self-discipline, initiative, strong leadership and outgoing.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment