- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a national conglomerate company within its main business in construction sector. The company is currently in the midst of expansion and taking expressions of interest in Infrastructure GM candidates in preparation for upcoming opportunities
- Experience in supervising and directing the work of Toll Road, National Road, Highway Express projects in the field from the inception stage until the completion of the project.
- As project leaders are accustomed to assessing and analyzing project construction schedules, quality, work stages and cost estimates
- Supervision of activities in the field and outside the construction work field and ensure that their work is in accordance with specifications.
- Selection of facilities, machines and equipment, as well as tracking / tracking inventory on site.
- Ensuring the quality of construction standards are adhered to and use in accordance with construction techniques to minimize waste.
- Verification of the sub-contractor's work in accordance with the progress claim.
Lead & Evaluate Infrastructure Construction Division Performance
- Ensuring all targets are achieved in terms of financial, project progress and company revenue.
- Actively participating in Business Development and Sales efforts, including building new customer relationships.
- Leading and directing operations related to overall project work, by following company policies, guidelines and goals that are more efficient.
- Together with Human Capital division ensuring the fulfilment of the project's manpower in accordance with the requirements requested by the owner.
- Ensuring, monitoring and evaluating all projects running according to schedule and providing alternative solutions to the obstacles faced by the project, based on the BMW-S (cost, quality, time, safety).
- Providing support operations for the tender team to ensure that the bids made provide a greater chance of winning the tender.
- Coaching and counselling the team regularly.
- Develop targets and work plans Function (KPI).
Planning and Strategy implementation
- Develop work unit strategies, work plans and work unit budgets as guidelines for strategy execution
- Develop work unit business processes and work methods that are useful for executing business strategies
- Develop an organizational structure that supports business process execution and strategy achievement
- Coordinate the making of PMIP (Project Management Implementation Plan).
- Check the material in PMIP to fit the project needs.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of PMIP in general.
QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery) Implementation
- Develop competency of team members to support the execution of business processes and the achievement of strategies in routine operational coordination.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from reputable university, majoring in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum work experience of 20 years in the field of Construction Management, and major infrastructure projects from the government.
- Minimum of 5 years as a General Manager
- Able to read and understand engineering documents and construction drawings
- Understand all engineering aspects and read construction drawings.
- Willing to be placed on site project visits and provide advice to the team in the field, job evaluation
What's on Offer
- The chance to really impact into the operational decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems.