General Manager - Hotel
About Our Client
Our Client is a local conglomerate that is currently looking for a General Manger for hotel and to be placed in an area outside of Jakarta. Ideal candidate is someone with hospitality background and can do both hotel and F&B sectors.
- Create and establish the premises defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel and company level
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment and employee development within budgeted parameters.
- Have passion for authentic hospitality and impeccable customer service.
- Must be able to drive yield, profitability and excellence in service standards.
- Hold property leadership team accountable for project execution, and guide their individual and professional development.
- Ability to be involved in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Build strong rapport with property owners through proactive and on-going communication; as well as keep them informed of brand initiatives and guest experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Well rounded hotel experience with a strong background in Rooms Division, F&B Sales and Marketing and Revenue management.
- Experienced in opening and pre-opening positions, as there are several development projects underway.
- You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience as General Manager / Hotel Manager within similar market segment for minimum of 2 years.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Outside Jakarta
- Good career progression