General Manager Hospital - Semarang Based
Great exposure in owning projects
Opportunity to learn from 360 degree perspective
About Our Client
A rare opportunity is up for grab! One of the most well-known hospitals is now looking for a General Manager - Semarang with strong leadership capability to lead the business to the next stage as they are gearing up to provide the best customer service for their selected guests. They are serving the top-end of the market, and is looking for a GM which will be able to relate to their prestigious brand. With multiple awards under their brand, they are confident that they will be able to remain the top player in this industry
To continue their successes, they are looking only for a well-seasoned General Manager. The GM has to have a deep understanding and exposure in hospitality industry. This role will report directly to the CEO, and the GM will have a decision making power to determine the next best thing for the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Create and develop a hospital strategic plan by studying technological, financial opportunities, and plan hospital goals to maximize revenue in accordance with company's targets, planning cost management, planning for human resource allocation budget
- In charge for supervision and evalueate and control all implementation of hospital programs and activities
- Ensure the quality and standard procudures of the hospital are implemented by all divisions/departments in line with Central policies
- Improving hospital patient service standards to the highest level with a minimum 90% satisfaction index measure monthly
- Maintain good relationships with all communities, corporations, and governments
- Encourage the implementation of the vision, mission, and value with all employees
- Monitor the implementation/implementation of the planning, make measurements of the results achieved, make necessary corrections
- Manage high standards in cleanliness and look and feel of all areas
- Ensure all hospital licenses and permits and regulations are in line with laws and valid at all times
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Semarang, reporting to the CEO and only looking for Indonesian nationality. The successful individual must also have experiences in handling general management/operations manager.
Other key requirements include:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Experience minimum 6 years hospital background as General Manager or top managerial position
- Applicable also with General Manager hotel background
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Business and cost management and monitoring to plan budget
- Strong and proven leadership
- Energetic and passionate
What's on Offer
- Great exposure in owning projects
- Opportunity to learn the business from 360 degree pespective
- Dynamic environment, and supportive culture