General Manager - Heavy Equipment MNC
fast paced challenging job
About Our Client
The Company is a subsidiary of a Asian conglomerate which has an extended presence in the APAC region with manufacturing, operation and warehousing facilities. The company offers one stop solutions for your hose and fitting needs and is a stockist for some of the leading brands in the industry.
* Responsible for the development and execution of Sales & Marketing strategies and Operation of 3 divisions: Heavy Equipment, Heavy Equipment Parts and Hoses & Fittings.
* Developing necessary policies in sales & marketing, recruitment of human resources and building up strategies to achieve targeted sales
* Manage the overall profitability and productivity of the division by ensuring the performance of direct
reports and aligned to company's objective in order to achieve the company's targets.
* Identify the right product group and market demand for the division and position the products in the
market segment and strengthen the company's position in the market.
* Derived innovative processes to improve operational efficiency and maximize returns for the division.
* Create sustainable long-term growth by extending current product ranges and identifying of new products ranges for expansion.
* Managing the targeted inventory turnover as stated by the management.
* Maintain and enhance closed rapport with new and existing clients.
* To carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
The Successful Applicant
* Recognized Degree in Marketing/Business Management or equivalent.
* Possess at least 10 to 15 years of relevant working experience in Sales and Marketing in the heavy equipment or aftermarket parts industries with excellent sales & marketing track record.
* Possess strong leadership skills, analytical skills and result-oriented.
* Possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines.
* Able to travel
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package
Work life balance