General Manager - Fragrance
GM role for fragrance company
Interesting career opportunity and path
About Our Client
Our client is a Local chemical manufacturing company. It has been one of the fastest growing company in the industry.
Responsible for overall fragrance business, including commercial and operation. Other responsibilities including :
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Coordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Set employee goals and objectives
- Developing strategic plans for fragrance division
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the operations of a division
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews
- Responsible for the achievement of division productivity and quality goals
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be based in Jakarta. Other requirements including :
- Bachelor degree, master is a major advantage
- Minimum 12 years of experience in commercial within fragrance business.
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Have demonstrated high level of personal initiative, highly analytic in framing issues and resourceful in formulating solution.
- Successfully worked in fast-paced and demanding environment of commercial organisations.
- Strong capability and track record in managing big teams.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and remuneration
- Exciting career opportunity
- Dynamic work environment