General Manager - Asset Management & Construction Division
Fast-Paced Working Environment
Exciting Job With Great Scope For Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Property Developer in Indonesia, a notable name in the industry, and they are currently looking for a General Manager for its Asset Management & Construction division.
Asset Management Function
- Carry out all maintenance functions and ensure the highest standard expected from the clients.
- Effective management of recreation facilities, common areas including gyms, car parks, and all M&E plants fixtures and fittings.
- Effective preventive maintenance programs to avoid large repairs.
- Competitive tendering to ensure purchases and service contracts are on competitive terms
- Control expenses.
- Ensuring proper coordination or management of renovation works
- Ensure effective control over all sub-contractors appointed to do service/construct a project
- Lead a team of personnel providing maintenance, finance, security, fire safety, and car park management.
Project Management Function
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan.
- Direct, control and execute the Project by conducting a kick off meeting with the Project Team, assign duties and responsibilities as detailed in the functional matrix in order to ensure project initial are well manage.
- Prepare, control and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan, take personal responsibility and accountability for cash flow, receivables and return on capital of the project to ensure budget are meet with operational needs and requirements.
- Interface and coordinate subcontract activities to ensure that they will support the achievement of project aims and the support of company construction objectives
- Direct, monitor and utilise company's equipment efficiently, maintain schedule compliance on planned maintenance and reduce cost as appropriate in order to optimise asset utilisation.
- Plan, analyse and establish detailed cost forecasts, manage variations in order to close out to maximise returns in a timely manner.
- Direct, control and manage all statutory permits and approvals as required to proceed with the contract to ensure all permits and formalities are complete and valid.
- Establish to maintain and manage all stakeholders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare in all aspects of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in project management and 8 years of experience in Asset/Property Management.
- Age preference: 35 to 45 years old.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Possess strong technical knowledge with good management, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team and lead a team of Property Consultants & Contractors.
- Experience in quality property construction is a must.
- Hands on and result oriented person.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an established company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience