- Be a part of a leading multinational company
- Great career prospect and remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational automotive company with clients across countries. They are currently the big player in the market and continuously making contribution and improvements to the industry.
- Prepare monthly P&L commentaries in comparison to budget.
- Handling financial analysis and data analysis.
- Consolidation report to HQ.
- Managing cash flow for the company.
- Handling the transaction process on end-to-end basis.
- Complete monthly accounts of the whole organization.
- Payment approvals, budget control, financial planning and analysis.
- In liaison with Managers and Directors working on reviews and follow-ups.
- Prepare financial statements for the company and liaise with external auditors.
- Reviewing payments before proceeding for further actions to ensure correct posting.
- Preparing the Consolidation Financial and Management Reporting.
- Preparing forecasts and projects with accounting division.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA).
- 7-8 years experience in a similar position (minimum). Minimum of 3 years in managerial position (team leader).
- Must have a multinational background and knowledge in international trade activities.
- Experience in well-known accounting firm / automotive industry will be an advantage.
- Hands on with ERP Software.
- Multitasking abilities and good analytical skills are necessary.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience.