FP&A Manager - MNC Agribusiness Medan
About Our Client
Our client is a global agribusiness company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic FP&A Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Obtain & provide clarity when numbers are off trend and work with the team regarding to the P&L or any strategies related to cost efficiency
- Prepare timely and accurate category/sales plans, forecasts, outlooks and strategic views
- Ensure a seat at the decision table and provide high calibre respected advice / information for all strategic business initiatives
- Manage functionality, usage and continuous improvement of various financial tools, process and procedure
- Provide analytic support
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and development of cooperative solutions
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling function
- Ability to provide financial/analytic support and handle multiple tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Ability to operate in a highly focused, entrepreneurial environment and expected to challenge and influence business decisions based on fact information and meaningful analytic
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting.
What's on Offer
- MNC environment who invest in people and takes pride in the development and continued growth internally.
- High remuneration package based on experience and performance.