- Growing organization
- Good company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Industrial organization.
- Perform monthly trend analysis on both financial and operation KPI, identify key red flags and opportunities for further discussion with the executive management.
- Perform pricing and profitability analysis on each line of business and highlight reasons that contribute to key movement or variance.
- Drive discussion with FC, GM Sales and country HODs on annual budgetary and monthly forecast process, with effective analysis and commentaries arounds risk, initiatives and opportunities.
- Costs analysis and identify cost-reduction opportunities with proposed action plan.
- Assist in the analysis of path to profitability and post implementation monitoring.
- Assist in feasibility analysis for future business opportunities, partnership or launch of new pricing campaign.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement on standard operating processes and procedures to promote operational efficiency and enhance internal control.
- Monitor all barter transactions and ensure they are approved in accordance to standard procedures.
- Assist in implementation of finance tools and adhoc automation process.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Accounting, Financial Planning, Business Admin or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Commercial or Business Analyst role or at similar capacity. Past experience in Corporate Advisory or Audit with big consulting firm is an added advantage
- Strong business and financial analytical skill.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify key business drivers.
- Past experience in driving budget / business discussion.
- Result oriented and able to deliver on tight deadline.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and presentation tool.
- Knowledge with automated planning tool is an added advantage.
- Strong communication & presentation skill, both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Chance to be nurtured into future Directors of the organization
- Good working culture/environment