Foreign Counsel - Leading Law Firm
Be part of a leading Indonesian law firm
Promising career prospects opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest law firms in Indonesia. They are well-known for their expertise within the corporate legal matters, and have a strong client base, both locally and internationally. Our client has a strong family oriented and open minded working culture. As part of their growth, they are looking for a strong foreign counsel who are familiar with the business in Indonesia and has the right network and help build the business.
You will be working closely with all partners and associates in the firm.
- Generate business for the firm by way of marketing the firm to existing and prospective clients
- Train and develop associates to help them excel in their roles
- Liaise with all stakeholders, starting from government stakeholders, private entities, and non-governmental organisations to establish good partnership
- Lead associates in cases from your clients
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have a good client network. You need to be a foreign lawyer with a solid knowledge of the Indonesian market.
- Bachelor degree in Law, a master is a plus
- 12+ years of experience, preferably have experienced being a partner at a law firm
- Good knowledge of the Indonesian legal matters
- Good communication skills, both in Indonesian and English
- Strong personality with good business acumen
- Able to manage a team
What's on Offer
- Be part of a leading Indonesian law firm
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Work in a family oriented environment