Financial Services - Senior Audit Manager
Strong leadership experience
About Our Client
Our Client is a global public accounting firm with a strong Financial Services clientele. They are looking to hire a Sr. Manager to support their growing business.
Delivering quality audit and other assurance services for Financial Services clients, you must ensure client satisfaction through high-quality service deliverable. You will also be responsible for audit engagements, the auditing of financial statements, the preparation and review of consolidated financial statements, performing planning and control procedures, reviewing client's accounting systems and internal control systems, the preparation of audit reports, and the managing, appraising, and training of audit teams.
For this position, you are also required to have knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP. A professional certificate (CPA, CA, etc.) would be an advantageous, but it is not essential.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 or more years of audit experience at a public accounting firm
- One or more degrees with an outstanding academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.00, majoring in accounting at a reputable university
- Proficient in both oral and written English
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Proactive and career-oriented by nature
- A team player with strong analytical ability and high motivation
- Proficient in the use of standard business software.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to build own team
- Exposure in developing new business