Financial Controller - South Jakarta - MNC Company
Key commercially focused role
Leading the finance function for the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And our client are where they are because our client talents brought them here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, the client works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward-and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Financial Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Be part of the Finance team, partnering the Country Manager to drive long term sustainable success together with the local team by implementing best-practices across the entire company
- Understand the business at both the strategic as well as operational level.
- Provide financial facts and business proposals to management.
- Understand the communicate costs, margins and profitability of the business.
- Assist Country Manger in preparation of forecasts, operation reviews, monthly/quarterly reports and strategic plans.
- Ensure the robust business data is available.
- Ensuring compliance with the company policies, procedures and statutory requirements including Internal Control.
- Driving process improvements to maximize the efficiency and functional competence among Finance Team within the company to support strategic priorities.
- Drive operational excellence within the local market for sales, profit, working capital and cashflow.
- Set targets based on both forecast targets as well as peer benchmarks, follow up and support to execute and achieve them
The Successful Applicant
* Academic background in Finance with minimum 10 years relevant experience in an international context with similar scope and responsibilities
* CFA (or CPA) will be an advantage.
* Confident, enthusiastic, proactive with strong attention to details and hands-on to execute as well
* Strong time management skills, agile, enthusiastic and ambitious.
* Proven track record to lead the major change initiatives and cross functional projects.
* Down to earth personality with humility to be a continuous learner and good role model for others.
* Experience in integrated modern ERP System and financial reporting.
* Fluent in English and Bahasa, verbally and written.
* Great communication and excellent presentation skills and able to communicate clearly and concisely with the
company environment, contributing ideas and feedback.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience