Financial Controller- MNC Manufacturing East Java
Interesting Challenges in Finance Accounting Tax
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing company, having several plants around the world.
Big Four background is a must.
- Assist in the preparation of local and group annual statutory accounts;
- Documentation of company transaction cycles i.e. sales, purchasing, payroll, financing, inventory cycles etc. Key outcome is to document and improve/design an appropriate set of procedures, forms and integrated controls for each of these transaction cycles, to mitigate the opportunities for fraud and ensure that transactions are processed in a reliable and consistent a manner.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of month-end processes.
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation, reconciliation and review of journals and General Ledger accounts
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- P&L review and revenue reporting
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset register
- Provide internal and external management with financial reports.
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Assist the CFO and Group Accountant with providing external auditors information about of controls, authorisations, policies and procedures.
- Examine financial records and accounting statements for individual and business units
- Check for compliance with local, state, and federal laws in all financial documents
- Collect tax-related documents and discuss financial status with business unit managers
- Review calculations of taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds
- Analyse accounting systems used by the business to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help business units to implement them
- Work with business managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
- Attend meetings with individual and business unit managers
- Present findings or suggestions both in writing and verbally
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation
- Disclose or report financial activities to government authorities as necessary
- Management of local finance team, providing support, training and guidance as appropriate;
- Key role in adhoc project work required by the Finance Team
- Focus on continuous improvement within the team, recommending & implementing procedural changes, in consultation with the Group Accountant, where appropriate.
- Understand the need to keep up-to-date with current developments, changes and technical skills relevant to the role.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as requested by the Group Accountant or CFO
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate
- Excellent English communication skills is a MUST.
- Big 4 background is a MUST.
- Has a strong ability to perform accounting.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in finance accounting working related job.
- Good communication in English.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual.
- Ideally has an experience in Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Possess excellent initiative to investigate spending and cut the possible unnecessary cost.
- Independent and hands-on work ethic.
- Hardworker who are looking for challenges.
The role in the early stages will involve business process analysis and working as part of the overall team to establish the requirements of the business.
Reporting to the CFO and the Group accountant, the financial accountant needs to take responsibility for daily, weekly and monthly management and cash reporting across the group as well as working with the Group Accountant and external advisors to prepare external accounts.
Working with and leading the finance team in preparing, examining, and analysing financial reports and records. Preparing and submitting tax documents. Creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures for business clients.
What's on Offer
- Great Career Prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- Opportunity to work in an MNC company with a great reputation.
- Interesting and challenging job as having the chance to give input to the management directly.
- Great remuneration and package offer.
- Experience and exposure in a growing company - the growth is currently exponential.