Financial Controller - MNC Manufacturing Company
Be Part of a Huge Organization
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational Manufacturing company, with strong presence locally as well as globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Manage the day-to-day finance operations and take leadership around the financial activities at the site.
- Manage the process of accounting, finance, cash flow, credit control and taxation for Indonesia entities together with the Regional Financial Controller.
- Ensure controls are in place at the operations and in accordance to company policy and corporate governance.
- Coordinate with the related financial institutions and government agencies.
- Ensure all accounting and financial reports are well prepared and submitted to government agencies as required by law.
- Coordinate and work with other Controllers and responsible to the Finance Director & other Functional Directors
- Handle year end audit, prepare audited financial statements, year end audit package and liaise with auditors
- Lead and responsible in completing the annual budgetary and forecasting process, working closely with other functional department heads.
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts and actual performance reports.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of monthly results to facilitate decision-making by management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting / Professional Accounting qualifications or similar.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proficient in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and other financial software systems.
- Minimum 8 years' accounting experience with at least 5 years in an industrial / manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of International accounting standards, Accounting Legislation including Taxation
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Leadership and management skill
- Ability to guide and train site personnel in aspects of accounting and finance
What's on Offer
- Be Part of a Huge Organization
- Highly dynamic company