Financial Analyst - Service MNC in BSD
Financial Analyst - Service MNC
Leading Global Player in its Sector
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Service Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Financial Analyst who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Construction of Financial Analysis, Planning and Reporting
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Prepare and review project cost analysis
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Finance/Accounting Function
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skill
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set