Financial Analyst - IT Company
Excellent opportunity to be part of a leading orgz
About Our Client
We are looking for an experienced and fresh grads, analytical-minded and process for Financial Analyst. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies, this is your opportunity.
Our client is part of multinational group Financial IT who has been established for more than 15 years and is willing to expanding their business to build new businesses. They are growing rapidly across the region and adding some headcounts to help them to running their projects tremendously.
- Propose monthly and year-end adjusting entries (e.g. accruals, local GAAP to IFRS, ad-hoc journals etc.) for CFO to authorize
- Responsible for budget and forecast preparation with support from CFO
- Assist in preparation of any other requested financial information from CFO
- Manage payroll process and prepare payment and ensure regulatory filling and payment of social tax and WHT
- Supervise tax consultant who handle VAT,CIT and other tax filling & compliance ( monthly and yearly) including the TP report and quarterly tax package report.
- Maintain list of leasing transactions by project including to prepare its project costing during tender preparation.
- Check, verify and process invoices, expense claims and reimbursements
- To supervise the treasury activities ( banking, forex mitigation risk control, accounts receivables, cash collection and credit control)
- To liaise and actively involve with audit process for both of external and internal audit up to remediation process, if any.
- Implement and enforce internal policies and controls: accounting procedure, internal control communication and adherence to.
- Responsible for book keeping and monthly closing in BFC for Group consolidation purpose
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in month-end account closing, budget/forecast
- Familiar with IFRS and Local Accounting standard.
- Familiar with local taxation and filing process
- Experience in coordinating statutory audit
- Integrity and ability to alert, prevent from any tax / accounting / process compliance issue
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
University: Degree in Accounting / Finance
Years of professional experienced required: 5 years above
Experience in Big Four preferred
Languages (good level required):
What's on Offer
*Part of the new opening business unit