- Become a key part of leading multinational company
- Strategic role in the company with large scope of responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing company with large scope of operations in various different industries. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Managing the finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the Group to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions.
- Manage the Group's cash flows within available facilities, providing appropriate reporting to Directors and Executive Management.
- Managing the fundraising process (not limited preparation of data room, liaison with the external legal counsel, responding to the investors queries, etc)
- Provide leadership to the accounting teams on technical accounting matters.
- Full responsibility for the companies' budget, forecast, and financial report.
- Preparation of quarterly shareholder updates and commentary papers.
- Responsible for annual audit engagement with the external auditor and ensuring audit requirements are met.
- Responsibility for group taxation affairs. Monitoring and enhancing tax compliance controls, structures, and automated processes to ensure effective management of the Group's overall tax compliance.
- Ensuring financial controls are effective and being appropriately applied within the group.
- Build productive working relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance and insurance systems, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Sidoarjo / Surabaya and you will be in touch with the other teams to collaborate. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background, as well as some years of experience in related companies and interest in the start-up culture. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA/MACPA/ICAEW/CIMA or equivalent) is a must.
- Candidate must come from auditor background, preferably someone with several years of Big 4 / Big 10 experience.
- Candidate must have at least 5-6 years of experience as a manager in manufacturing industry.
- Preferably total at least 10 years of working experience at finance, accounting, tax, and another related fields.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SAP experience is highly advantageous.
- Understanding banking transaction is required (payment file, internet banking, FX, banking laws)
- Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to make change on way of work.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa, both speaking and writing.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a strong leading conglomerate company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work with people from across countries.