- Exposure to global management team
- Career developement in one of South-East Asia fastest growing start-ups
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the fastest growing Tech-start ups in South East Asia. They are looking for Finance Manager to make key contribution to their Indonesian business.
- Responsible for all aspects of finance, accounting, and tax.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Analyse business risks and opportunities, make recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Forecast, budgeting, variance analysis, and management reporting.
- Responsible with AR ageing and credit risk and implement the credit time-line to align with the company policy.
- Supervise the finance team of accountants and clerks to achieve KPI's.
- Lead the process enhancement and develop objective-based system.
- Comply with the Indonesian financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Ad-hoc Assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in accounting and CPA would be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting/auditing role.
- Experience with integrated accounting software.
- Passion with start-up culture.
- Hard working individual.
- Fluent Bahasa and English skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunity to give a commercial decision.
- Working closely with C-level Management.