Finance Manager - MNC Manufacturing (Cikarang)
Opportunity to join one of the most renowned MNC
Develop your career in a fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the renowned European manufacturing companies globally. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as the Finance Manager who will be managing the company's Finance, Logistics and Administration functions.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Preparation and consolidation of monthly financial accounts
- Manage and control working capital
- Manage cash flow, credit control and other financial resources
- Manage and prepare the financial planning activities including the half-yearly (Forecast) and annual (Budget)
- Develop and management of the company's Management reporting
- Work closely with managers in sales department to analyse monthly GP/business performance of all product lines
- Manage tax planning including cross border inter-company transactions and transfer pricing issues
- Manage relationship with external auditors, bankers and tax agents on reporting requirements and compliance
- Review existing controls and business processes
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Cikarang and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English is a must. The successful candidate must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus as this is a very commercially oriented position
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks.
- Must have an experience as a key user for SAP module FI/CO.
- At least 5 years of working experience in accounting / finance / audit department, ideally in a similar position.
- Manufacturing background is compulsory
- Must be willing to be placed in Cikarang.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience