- Save Job
- Email Job
- Widely Known Manufacturing Company
- Profitable Business with Strong Growth
About Our Client
Multinational Agribusiness and Manufacturing Company operates globally in more than five countries. Having shown steady growth over the last 15+ years. The team have been adding rapidly and now seeking for a Finance Controller to join their team in Indonesia.
- Analyse and report on daily production, purchase price variance, raw material yields, filling yields, production put-away losses, expense budget variances and related information.
- Manage cost-related reserves, performs reconciliations and develop cost estimates for new product initiative.
- Interpret operating financial results and make constructive recommendations which will result in cost reduction and profit improvement
- Plan, direct and execute Company policies and procedures to preserve assets and profitability of operations.
- Involve in major productivity efficiency initiative
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures specifically for the plant to ensure accuracy of results and to control assets.
- Ensure the robustness of the processes and internal controls as well as take personal leadership to develop and drive a strong control environment to safeguard Company's assets.
- Coaches, mentors and supervises all Finance and Accounting personnel; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Play an active role in ensuring completion and successful implementation of ad hoc projects to support site operations; including develops project plans; coordinates projects; handles change management; timely completion of project within budget; manages project team activities.
- Perform other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance and/or Accounting, or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years' working experience
- Strong knowledge of standard costing principles
- Knowledge of accounting regulations
- Experience with ERP system is an advantage
- English and Mandarin communication skill
- Self-motivated team player who is able to work across function with good communication and organisational skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
Quote job ref
+62 21 2958 8915
- Finance & Accounting
- Sub Sector
- Finance Manager
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Nurul Habibah
- Consultant contact
- +62 21 2958 8915
- Job Reference