- Opportunity to lead projects in a leading company
- Reporting directly to the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a leading mining company with large scope of operations. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Managing the finance teams to co-ordinate and deliver on internal and external reporting requirements.
Suggest and develop control procedures / processes to improve efficiency in finance and accounting matters.
Monitor cash balances and cash forecast.
- Controlling and auditing site finance operations.
Review payments before sending for approval and ensure correct posting into account system.
Arrange Bank Guarantees for statutory purposes, tenders, and contracts.
Preparing data and statements required by banks / lenders.
Strict monitoring and follow up of receivables and timely payments of payable.
- Prepare unaudited financial statement of the Company and liaise with the external auditors to ensure smooth completion of the audit.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in North Maluku and you will be in touch with the other teams to collaborate. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background, as well as some years of experience in related companies and interest in the start-up culture. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or Professional Accounting Qualifications.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of working experience at finance, accounting, tax, and another related fields.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power Point).
- SAP experience is preferable.
- Understanding banking transaction (payment file, internet banking, FX, banking laws)
- Committed, enthusiastic, proactive, systematic, responsible & organized in work.
- Eager to make change on way of work.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa, both speaking and writing.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a strong leading company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Become a key role in the organization.