Finance Manager - Hospitality
Global Hospitality Company
Property spanning from Asia to the US
About Our Client
Our Client is an exclusive hospitality developer with properties spanning from Asia to the US. They are looking to hire a Finance and Accounting Manager for one of their facilities based in Jakarta.
- Properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the property.
- Responsible to support and liaise with the General Manager in meeting the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
- Able to prepare and submits management reports in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Able to effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard hotel assets.
- Able to assists proactively with cost control requirements.
- Able to assist with revenue and profit enhancement possibilities.
- Assists in the building of an efficient and professional team of employees within Finance and Accounting Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in managerial role
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Be able to gain confidence of senior management.
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to deliver against challenging targets with limited supervision and direction.
- Have strong analytical/numerical skills.
- Have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, and the ability to work independently.
- Hospitality background strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience