Finance Manager - Banten (site based)
Opportunity to join an industry leader
Develop your career in a fast growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a listed holding company with various business streams and has developed their track record over the time. They are recognized as the industry leader in their field and has just spearheaded the energy business of the Group. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for an experienced professional, as the Finance Manager who will be taking the lead at the site and supporting the CFO in all financial matters.
The position is responsible for the development, maintenance, control and improvement of the accounting systems & processes. Critical to this is ensuring financial reporting is in line with the Group Accounting Policies and Guidelines and complies with Indonesian Tax regulation.
This position will also provide commercial leadership to the Indonesia Business in preparing Financial Statements, understanding the current state of the business and managing the gap to budget. This includes delivering monthly financial results and annual financial statements, variance analysis and commentary against budget, ensuring tax compliance, preparing tax returns and supporting the tax audit process; preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans, and effective balance sheet management.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Banten (site based) and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/business or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, ACCA)
- At least 10 years of working experience in similar roles. Audit experience from Big 4 would be an advantage
- Familiarity with SAP is a must
- Experience within the energy or manufacturing sector is a must.
- Hands on individual and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Proven abilities in leading a finance and accounting team, delivering routine as well as meeting business ad-hoc requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
What's on Offer
- Great Career Prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with a great reputation.