Finance Manager in Bandung - MNC Industrial Services
Opportunity to join an industry leader
Being a part of a reputable multinational company
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational industrial services company and establishing a stronger presence in Asia Pacific. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan in Indonesia, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organisation, as a Finance Manager, who will become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc financial accounting and reporting, both management as well as statutory reporting
- Plan, organize, execute and review activities of Finance Department including internal and external reporting, accounting, auditing, treasury, budgeting
- Coordinate assigned activities with other departments and outside parties
- Involve in budgeting and forecasting, monitor the actualisation and analyse the variance
- Ensure existing processes and controls are adequate and well maintained.
- Address shortcomings of the current system and propose new/better processes
- Single contributor role in the beginning.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Bandung and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- 7 - 10 years of working experience in similar roles in a multinational or reputable company
- Broad understanding of business processes, process auditing and internal control concepts
- Willingness to be hands on and work in a small/medium size organisation.
- Strong analytical skill required to identify risks and opportunities in the business
- Experience with ERP implementation is desirable
- Strong Excel (model development, Pivot Tables, function/formula understanding) and Power point skills required
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience